After all these years, I’m finally posting my webcomic in English!

Updates are on Sunday with 4 pages per week. The French version will stay ahead as this publication is starting from the beginning.
I want to thank Alhia and Shini for handling the translation. It wouldn’t have been possible without you girls ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Genre: Mystery, Fantasy, Drama, BL
Summary
Lucas is a young wandering huntsman, paid to track a mysterious and deadly beast in the mountains. On his path, he finds long lost friends, rising up painful memories from their childhood and unanswered questions. 
! Later chapters will feature mature content.

I started working on this webcomic in 2013, after being asked by friends “When will you draw a comic?” for years. I mustered all my courage and made one. It was very rewarding as I learnt many things and met new people through this experience. This English translation is a new step for me and a very important one.

So to my new readers, I hope you will like this webcomic ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄!
And to all the English-speaking readers of Une Partie de Chasse, thank you for following me all this time!!!          

0 Comments:




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds .
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.